페이지 정보작성자 관리자 작성일14-10-20 16:25 조회9,013회
Data Science for Knowledge Creation Research Center (DSKCRC) of Seoul National University, South Korea, is a multidisciplinary institution focused on researches that combine diverse data science fields, e.g., Statistics, Computer science, Biology, Medical science, to perform integrative and innovative researches. We are establishing the internet game addiction research team that will start from October 2014. DSKCRC is seeking post-doctoral fellows in Bioinformatics, Biostatistics, and Statistics for genetic, brain, and related statistical studies as we are expanding our research branches.
Job Location: Seoul, South KOREA
Hold Ph.D. Degree in Bioinformatics, Computer Science, Statistics or related fields. The ideal candidate will have strong programming skills, experience with next generation sequencing data, public genomic databases, and genomic analysis tools.
- Experience in writing pipelines and analysis of next generation sequencing data. The candidate should possess basic knowledge of data QC, mapping, and downstream analysis of next generation sequencing data.
- Desired qualifications include: applied statistics/biostatistics background, experience in programming or statistical package like R.
- The position requires the ability to work in Unix environments. Understanding of multi-threading tools (SGE, MPI), resource management and allocation would be a big plus.
- Brain image analysis and related area
Hold Ph.D. Degree in Statistics, Computer Science or related fields. Candidates will have experience in the following areas.
- PET and MRI data analysis
- Brain network analysis
Hold Ph.D. Degree in Statistics or related areas. We are looking for candidates outstanding in medical data analysis and theoretical model development in the following areas.
- Multiple testing
- Variable selection
- False discovery rate
- Factor analysis
- Motion data analysis for medicine
- Experience in programming or statistical package like R.
- Experience in Biological or medical research would be a big plus.
- Ability to work on multidisciplinary researches.
- The candidate will perform other duties as assigned.
How to apply
Send CV to Dr. Woochang Hwang: email@example.com